Enjoy a day on a road with beautiful coastal views and lookouts as we had to the southern highlands. Explore some historic villages, amazing national parks, and rainforests.
Wine and Beer Tasting Tour of the Southern Highlands
Enjoy the comforts of having your own personal driver in an SUV for up to four guests and no others.
Departing Sydney your tour heads South West into The Southern Highlands located 120 km’s from Sydney.
Escape the crowded Scenes in your limousine style private tour in an SUV enjoying views of Bowral and Mittagong from Mount Gibraltar then head to your first tasting experience of cold climate wines at Centennial Vineyards. Visit Bendooley Estate for your 2ndtasting and an opportunity to browse through their extensive range of books and morning coffee. Relax at Historic Berrima dating back to the 1830s with a tour of the Courthouse then enjoy an Aussie pub meal at Australia’s longest continuously licensed Inn.
Heading into Bowral for free time to enjoy the township with optional visits to Dirty Janes or the Bradman Museum before heading down to Eden Brewery for an afternoon Beer tasting available Wednesday through Sundays. Thereafter head back to Sydney with a pit stop along the way.
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
Departure & Return
Traveller pick-up is offered. We pick up from your hotel or from Sydney ports. As we are located in Southern Sydney, we pick up from all hotel locations between Cronulla and Sydney CBD, including Sydney Airport. Please advise at time of booking and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
In addition, we can pick up at ports – White Bay Terminal and Overseas Passenger Terminal Circular Quay
Departure time: 8:00 a.m
What To Expect
- Mount Gibraltar– Enjoy views overlooking the gateway to the Southern Highlands, Mittagong and Bowral within a spectacular forest area ideal as a backdrop for a photography session.
- Centennial Vineyards– taste locally produced cold climate wines in your own private wine tasting with the opportunity to purchase at leisure.
- Bendooley Estate – Enjoy a quality wine tasting with a good selection of local wines. Take your time browsing the extensive selection of books within the barn, simply enjoy the atmosphere or coffee.
- Berrima– Visit this historic township dating back to the 1830s. Take your time at leisure as you meander through the local village shops and grab an Aussie Pub lunch at the oldest continuously licensed Inn.
- Bowral– Visit the largest town within the southern highlands with an opportunity to visit the Don Bradman Museum or for a unique shopping experience at Dirty Janes vintage market.
- Eden Brewery– Cap off your day’s tour with a Beer tasting of a good selection of fine locally produced beers. Thereafter we’re heading back to Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not suited for children under 12
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.