Experience an amazing introduction to Sydney and discover eastern harbour foreshores and coastlines, local villages and beautiful beaches on this private tour.
- Private Group
Sydney With A Personal Driver
Take a private tour through Sydney’s magnificent coastal regions from our harbour foreshores to eastern beaches.
See it from a locals’ perspective in a relaxed environment with no other guests where you set the pace.
Benefits of an Escape Scenes private tour:
- Enjoy the privacy of your own touring vehicle
- Never wait for other guests as its only your group
- Go where the large groups can’t away from the crowds
- Learn about Sydney’s History where it all began
- Pickup and drop from any city hotel
This is an owner-operated experience as your guide is a Sydney local with over 10 years touring experience to create this unique tour.
- The Rocks – Step back in time to see where it all began for Sydney. This driving introduction will give you some great insights into our history.
- Observatory Hill – Explore around The Oldest Observatory in the Southern Hemisphere and the highest point of land in the CBD,
- Bondi Beach – Stroll along the sand and soak up the atmosphere of Australia’s most famous beach. Grab a coffee at a local café. Learn why this beach is so significant.
- The Gap – With views overlooking the entrance to Sydney Harbour, with its rocky cliff edges and rugged coastlines learn about the history of why this area was later chosen as the site for the settlement of Sydney.
- Watsons Bay – Visit this popular local bay with the option for local seafood, enjoy the views of the Coast and harbour with its unique perspectives.
- Rose Bay – Pass by Sydney’s largest bay and Qantas’ first departure lounge in Sydney. See prestigious homes in Sydney’s wealthiest suburbs. We’ll explore numerous harbour beaches along the harbour.
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair – Our tour is not complete until a visit here. Enjoy views overlooking the city skyline. Obtain images with a Harbour backdrop including our iconic structures like the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Fort Denison and the best viewing platform for views overlooking the city skyline.