Experience an amazing introduction to Sydney and discover eastern harbour foreshores and coastlines, local villages and beautiful beaches.
Sydney’s East Coastal Beaches Tour
Take a private tour through Sydney’s magnificent coastal regions from our harbour foreshores to eastern beaches.
With views of Botany Bay, (Captain Cook’s first landing place) through to beaches along Sydney’s East Coast to Bondi you’ll see a different side to Sydney the large groups don’t go.
See it from a locals’ perspective in a relaxed environment with no other guests where you set the pace.
Benefits of an Escape Scenes private tour:
- Enjoy the privacy of your own touring vehicle
- Never wait for other guests as its only your group
- Go where the large groups can’t away from the crowds
- Learn about Sydney’s History where it all began
- Pickup and drop from any city hotel
This is an owner-operated experience as your guide is a Sydney local with over 10 years touring experience to create this unique tour.
Complimentary Photography Session
Our tours include a complimentary photography session with Hi-resolution images of your family or group.
- La Perouse – Named after a French explorer, see the entrance to Botany Bay where Australia was first landed by Captain Cook in 1770. See the sight of the proposed first settlement within Australia and discover why Sydney is located where it is today.
- East Coast Walk – As we head North along the Coast, retrace the steps taken by early explorers discovering inlets and hidden beaches along the way. See why this famous stretch of Coastline is so popular with the locals as we drive along some of Sydney’s most prestigious beaches.
- Bondi Beach – Stroll along the sand and soak up the atmosphere of Australia’s most famous beach. Grab a coffee at a local café. Learn why this beach is so significant.
- The Gap – With views overlooking the entrance to Sydney Harbour, with its rocky cliff edges and rugged coastlines learn about the history of why this area was later chosen as the site for the settlement of Sydney.
- Watsons Bay – Visit this popular local bay with the option for local seafood, enjoy the views of the Coast and harbour with its unique perspectives.
- Rose Bay – Pass by Sydney’s largest bay and Qantas’ first departure lounge in Sydney. See prestigious homes in Sydney’s wealthiest suburbs. We’ll explore numerous harbour beaches along the harbour.
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair – Our tour is not complete until a visit here. Enjoy views overlooking the city skyline. Obtain images with a Harbour backdrop including our iconic structures like the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Fort Denison and the best viewing platform for views overlooking the city skyline.