Experience an amazing introduction to Sydney and discover eastern harbour foreshores and coastlines, local villages and beautiful beaches.
Sydney’s Northern Beaches SUV Tour
Suited for groups or families up to 4 in a private SUV. This is an amazing introduction to Sydney’s Northern Beaches, described as a chauffeur-driven tour without the suit.
Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge and explore the lower North Shore’s prestigious residences
Take in sweeping views of Sydney from various perspectives North of the Harbour.
Visit northern coastal villages and see the Duke Kahanamoku monument where surfing was famously demonstrated in 1914, a significant event in Australian surfing history.
Benefits of an Escape Scenes private tour:
- Enjoy the privacy of your own touring vehicle
- Never wait for other guests as its only your group
- Go where the large groups can’t away from the crowds
- Pickup and drop from any city hotel
This is an owner-operated experience as your guide is a Sydney local with over 10 years touring experience to create this unique tour.
Complimentary Photography Session
Our tours include a complimentary photography session with Hi-resolution images of your family or group.
- Milsons Point– After we cross Sydney Harbour Bridge, we look across the Harbour for views of the skyline of Sydney and explore the lower North Shore regions.
- Bradleys Head – enjoy sweeping views of Sydney Harbour
- Middle Head– Enjoy views looking towards the entrance to Sydney Harbour from Middle Head.
- North Head – The entrance to Sydney Harbour’s northern perspective. We explore through North Head to see Sydney from a completely different view.
- Manly Beach – Visit Manly Beach enjoying local hospitality, coffee grab something to eat or some refreshments. A popular seaside village just north of the city most tour groups miss. Option to stay at your leisure at the conclusion of your tour.
- Freshwater Lookout – See where surfing was famously demonstrated by Duke Kahanamoku in 1914 widely regarded as the most significant event in establishing surfing in Australia gaining insights into our surfing history.