Enjoy a day on a road with beautiful coastal views and lookouts as we had to the southern highlands. Explore some historic villages, amazing national parks, and rainforests.
- Private Group Starting From
Inspiring Jervis Bay Dolphin Watching Tour
Your private tour travels 200 KMs south of Sydney to Jervis Bay taking in spectacular scenery along the way. Enjoy the comforts of your own private vehicle and personal driver in this limousine style of tour with no other guests. Enjoy time at leisure and lunch before joining a public Dolphin Watching tour at Jervis Bay.
You’ll enjoy views over the Illawarra from various perspectives en-route exploring our South Coast. Visit Kiama, a quaint Coastal Village for morning tea and views of the famous Blowhole where in the right conditions water shoots 50 litres 25 meters into the air.
Enjoy time at leisure in Huskisson prior to joining your public Dolphin watching tour.
On return, travel along Grand Pacific Drive and be inspired by the scenery. Cross famous Seacliff Bridge used in commercials widely used in the tourism industry. Finally, visit Bald Hill for views towards the south coast. Our return travels via The Royal National Park before arriving back at your accommodation.
Benefits of an Escape Scenes private tour:
- Enjoy the privacy of your own touring vehicle
- Never wait for other guests as its only your group
- Go where the large groups can’t go away from the crowds
- Pickup and drop from any city hotel
- Morning Tea
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Dolphin Watching Cruise
Departure & Return
Traveller pick-up is offered. We pick up from your hotel or from Sydney ports. As we are located in Southern Sydney, we pick up from all hotel locations between Cronulla and Sydney CBD, including Sydney Airport. Please advise at time of booking and we’ll be happy to accommodate you.
In addition, we can pick up at ports – White Bay Terminal and Overseas Passenger Terminal Circular Quay
Departure time: 8:00 a.m
What To Expect
- Royal National Park – (Pass by) This is the worlds 2nd oldest Gazetted National Park dating back to the 1800’s. This drive is a wonderful conclusion to the scenic aspects of your tour.
- Bald Hill Lookout – First Stop is for a morning coffee and views over the Illawarra region towards Wollongong. An industrial city situated 100 km South of Sydney.
- Grand Pacific Drive – Explore the south coast region along the Illawarra as we
- Kiama Blowhole – Visit this famous blowhole formed from Volcanic rock and in the right conditions is known to shoot 50 liters of water up to 25 meters into the air. Visit this quaint seaside village adorned with craft shops, café’s & souvenirs.
- Huskisson – Enjoy time at leisure at this seaside village for lunch of your choosing before heading out for your Dolphin Watching Tour.
- Jervis Bay – Join a local Dolphin watching tour where you get up close and personal with up to 100 bottle-nosed Dolphins. Your local guide will offer knowledge of the region and be on the lookout for dolphins.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not suited for children under 3 – Please advise if a booster seat is required
- A reasonable level of fitness is assumed when booking this tour
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate en-route than join a public cruise.